Convention Hall, Ancol Jakarta
The Capital City Of Indonesia
The Thousand Island, Jakarta
ICSTIAMI 2019 will be held on July 17-18, 2019 in Jakarta, Indonesia. This conference is hosted by Institut Ilmu Sosial dan Manajemen Stiami, Indonesia. The Special Capital Region of Jakarta (DKI Jakarta) is the capital city of the country and largest city in Indonesia. In the northern part of Jakarta, the Thousand Islands Marine Marine Park is located 45 km (28 mi) from Jakarta. The islands of the Thousand Islands is an administrative regency which belongs to the city of Jakarta. There are 108 islands in the Thousand Islands located on the north coast of Jakarta, but only 11 are inhabited and 36 can be used for recreation. In the Thousand Islands, or you can go swimming, snorkeling, diving, or other beach activities.
Prof. Dr. Eko Prasojo (University Of Indonesia, Public Policy Expert, Head Of Indonesian Asscocciation For Public Administration (IAPA, Indonesia))
Prof. Ferry Jie (Business School of Business and Law Edith Cowan University Joondalup Drive Western Australia 6027, Australia)
Dr. Jonathan Rante Carreon (Huachiew Chalermprakiet University, Thailand)
Prof.Dr.Jan Siska (Faculty Of Education Charles University Prague,Czech Republic)
Prof.Dr.Uzair Bazi (Center for Islamic Economics & Finance (CIEF), Superior University, Lahore, Pakistan )
Prof.Tulus Suryanto (UIN Raden Intan Lampung, Head of Program Study Magister Economics Syariah, Indonesia)
Prof. Dr. Myrna R. Batino (Technological University of Philippines, Philippines)
Prof. Dr. Abdul Talib Bin Bon (Faculty Of Technology Management and Business UTHM-Malaysia)
IC-STIAMI 2019 invites original articles within the Science and Technology in Administration and Management Information, which includes, but is not limited to :
Public Sector Management
Islamic Economic and Business
Logistics and Supply Chain
“The Proceedings are submitted to Scopus for evaluation”.
Review Papers Results Annoucement : June 30th , 2019
Camera ready-paper deadline : July 8th , 2019
Extended Registration Deadline : June 30th , 2019
Conference Due : July 17-18, 2019
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 8 pages in A4 paper size.
- The paper format is as follows:
- Paragraph : Single column, single spacing.
- Font: Times New Roman, 11 pt.
- References : Any styles are allowed but must be formatted using any reference management tool e.g. Mendeley, Endnote, Zotero
- The format for first submission is generic (for peer review only). Upon acceptance, authors will be notified on the final formatting according to the journals or proceedings requirement
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews
- Full paper must be submitted through ICSTIAMI Submission
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the questions.REGISTRATION FEES
(March 15, 2019)
(June 30th, 2019)
Payment can be done via Bank Transfer to the following account:
Name of Beneficiary : STIAMI-LPPM
Address of Beneficiary : Jalan Pangkalan Asem Raya No 55
Cempaka Putih, Jakarta Pusat 10530
Bank Name : BRI-Bank Rakyat Indonesia
Bank Address : Gudang Baru Ciganjur Jakarta Selatan
Account Number : 2079 01 000021 566
Swift Code : 002
- Registartion fee included :
- Seminar Kits
- Access to all sessions in ICSTIAMI 2019 including: Plenary Sessions, Conference Track Presentations, Conference Dinner: Awards and Information Exchange
- Coffee Breaks, lunches, Dinner, and Conference proceeding (CD/USB).
- Registration fee does not include accommodation
- The Payment is non-refundable
- Payment must be made in full amount
Candi Bentar Convention Hall | Ancol
Jalan Pantai Indah, RW.10, Kota Tua, Ancol, Pademangan, Kota Jakarta Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14430, Indonesia.